If you’re looking for reliable immigration lawyers in Vancouver, we’ve spent hours to help find some of the best options for you. These are immigration lawyers in Vancouver who are great at what they do, passionate about helping their clients, and come highly recommended for their services by past clients. We hope this will provide a quick reference list that you can confidently trust in your search for an immigration lawyer in Vancouver. We’ve highlighted reliable immigration lawyers at varying budget categories that will deliver phenomenal and professional services to help you ease your immigration law concerns. These are immigration lawyers in Vancouver, BC who have been recognized for their excellence in Canadian immigration law.
Our interest is helping you find immigration lawyers in Vancouver who can help with your immigration law needs. The content is not sponsored to avoid any bias and ensure your best interest.
1) Maynard Kischer Stojicevic
A firm that solely practices immigration law in Vancouver with three founding partners, three more Vancouver immigration lawyers, and a team of eight highly qualified paralegals composes the Maynard Kischer Stojicevic boutique immigration law firm in Vancouver. It’s an undisputed fact that the immigration lawyers at MKS are skilled and experienced in their craft. Maynard has been practicing immigration law since 1989 exclusively while Aleksandar Stojicevic and Rudolf Kischer both have over a decade of experience in practicing immigration law. Both Stojicevic and Kischer are also actively involved in mentoring, teaching, and participating in organizations pertaining to immigration law.
If you require an immigration lawyer to assist with your citizenship application, permanent residency, or the legal process to bring in foreign workers for your firm, you can be assured that the team at Maynard Kischer Stojicevic possesses the experience and tenacity to assist you. Maynard Kischer Stojicevic solely work on Canadian immigration law. This provides them concentrated expertise, knowledge, and experience to get clients the results they need. Their specialized practice also allows them to empathize and understand their immigration law clients better while putting their professional expertise to work for your benefit. Besides serving their clients, Stojicevic and Maynard are also invited guests on legal segments of immigration law discussions on radio.
Their practice areas involves “economic class” immigration for those seeking to apply for permanent residence through the Express Entry program, “family class” immigration, along with business immigration and company work permits. They can also assist with citizenship application or immigration litigation should your case require to. If you’re looking for professional immigration lawyers in Vancouver, you may wish to contact MKS for a paid consultation.
Rate: $500 for the initial 60 to 90 minutes consultation with one of the immigration law lawyers.
Address: 900 – 688 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 1P1
2) Robert Yung Chang Leong: Robert Yung Chang Leong works for the Lowe and Company law firm which has served business and immigration law clients in Vancouver since 1990. Robert is highly knowledgeable with Canadian immigration law and frequently provides opinion/advice on Canadian immigration law to ethnic newsletters and within his blog.
Robert is originally from Singapore but fulfilled his legal studies in England where he was called to the Bar at Middle Temple. He further continued his legal practice in Singapore before migrating to Canada. The personal experience with studying abroad and immigration, ensures Robert is able to sympathise with immigrants to Canada. Whether you’re a Canadian employer looking for an immigration law consultant to help arrange work permits and permanent residency for your employees or a family looking to begin life in Canada, Robert, is able to help you professionally with a friendly and personable approach to working with clients. Robert’s personality is helpful and keen.
Mr. Leong specializes with business immigrants from South East Asia region. Robert’s expertise also includes immigration law for skilled workers, family sponsorships, and provincial nominee. Robert’s experience in his personal immigration to Canada combined with his extensive knowledge in Canadian immigration law is an asset to his clients. Give Robert Y.C. Leong a call today if you require a Vancouver immigration lawyer.
Address: 777 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5Z 1J5
3) McCrea Law: McCrea Law is one of the longest standing boutique immigration law firms in Vancouver. The firm founded in 1989 consists of three partners: (1) Deanne Okun-Nachoff (2) Kyle Hyndman and (3) Meika Lalonde along with Dennis McCrea as senior counsel and Catherine McAteer as associate counsel.
They specialize specifically with immigration law serving their clients with commitment and tenacity. The personality of the law firm is drastically different from the usual immigration lawyers; they seem almost connectable. The firm follows four guiding principles that emphasize an enjoyment of their work and a commitment to their clients. You will find Vancouver immigration lawyers that are both capable and passionate.
McCrea Law serves both business clients, families and individuals in the field of immigration law. They focus on finding solutions to help clients whether this may mean, “helping businesses grow through international recruitment” or to help, “families make sense of rapidly changing immigration and citizenship rules”. Contact McCrea Law to see if they are able to help you if you require a Vancouver immigration lawyer.
Address: 440 Cambie St, Vancouver, BC V6B 2N5
4) Larlee Rosenberg: Larlee Rosenberg is a leading immigration law firm founded in Vancouver by partners Peter D. Larlee and Ryan N. Rosenberg. Between them are 43 years of legal experience. Larlee Rosenberg also works in partnership with various world class immigration law firms such as Miller and Perez. This extended network ensures their expertise at varying aspects of immigration law.
Larlee Rosenberg come highly recommended by many of their clients as well. They are loved for the professional and effective immigration law services that delivers results for their clients. They also deliver their legal services in an efficient and speedy manner to avoid needless waiting on top the already arduous immigration application waiting times. It’s important to have a legal firm that is on your case and prompt in all manners of communication. (Much like Bell Alliance). You can expect the Vancouver immigration lawyers at Larlee Rosenberg to communicate promptly and professionally with you as an individual or organization.
The team at Larlee Rosenberg helps organizations nationally and internationally with their Canadian immigration law services for work permits, admissibility issues, visa applications, or PR/citizenships. They also help individuals and families with their Canadian immigration law services for temporary status (study permits, work permits, or visas), permanent residence (PNP, entrepreneurs, applications, and renewals), or citizenship (applications). They are a firm that specializes in immigration law but their lawyers are widely experienced and well-rounded in other legal practices, giving you a specialized service with a broad, experienced approach; this is especially useful for business immigrants. If you require a Canadian immigration lawyer, contact Larlee Rosenberg in Vancouver to see if they will be able to help.
Address: 555 W Georgia St #600, Vancouver, BC V6B 2A3
5) Peter Chapman: Peter Chapman has over 27 years of experience practicing immigration law in Canada. Called to the bar in 1978, Peter has decades of legal experience; he then focused on immigration law for the past 27 years. With an interest in immigration and citizenship law, he has been helping individuals and families with their relocation to Canada.
Canadian immigration law can be complicated, admission as a permanent resident or the privilege of being a Canadian citizen can be derived through varying avenues. Peter Chapman helps clients to help identify the best path for PR or citizenship. The vast experience in immigration law ensures clients get knowledgeable advice on their immigration application/process.
Peter Chapman is experienced with representing clients before the Immigration and Refuge Board. He also helps those keen on immigrating to Canada through his vast experience in immigration law. He works with clients to ensure a smooth transition and ease with their immigration applications. Mr. Chapman also provides notary public service, naturalization, along with immigration and citizenship guidance. If you require assistance with immigration law in Vancouver, consider contacting Peter Chapman for immigration law services.
Address: 650 W 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC V5Z 2M9
In search for the best immigration lawyers in Vancouver, we’ve gone through looking for as many possibilities available. With over 20 man hours, from a list of 70+ immigration lawyers in Vancouver, we’ve narrowed down to the top five reluctantly; these are immigration lawyers who have been recognized for excellence in their field of Canadian immigration law practice.
Each immigration lawyer we’ve featured were thoroughly reviewed after extensive fact-checking. The initial list have come either via direct recommendation, directories, or online reviews. We further looked at each recommendation for several factors especially (1) passionate/personality about helping their clients, (2) integrity, and (3) experience. The end result is a list of the best immigration lawyers in Vancouver.
Our interest is centered on helping readers like yourself since finding a good immigration lawyer can be difficult and time consuming process yet absolutely important.
There are still other excellent options as far as choosing an immigration lawyer Vancouver is concerned which we could not quite fit onto the list. Some other considerations are (1) Investimmi, (2) Mona Chan of Law and Associates, (3) Tim Bailey of Elgin Cannon & Associates, and (4) Miller Thompson.
Immigration Consultants: If you’re looking for assistance with immigration applications/processes, an immigration consultants can also help with your immigration application if they are a member in good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council. (ICCRC)
They may not have the benefits, insurance, or extensive education/knowledge an immigration lawyer should have but are still highly respected professionals. Comparative to lawyers, an immigration consultant may be able to help you just as well. Here are two immigration consultants in Vancouver for your consideration.
While most lawyers charge for disbursements in addition to their hourly billings (many Vancouver immigration lawyers offer fixed rate options after an initial consultation), many immigration consultants don’t charge for disbursements.
- Bell Alliance: What begun initially as Bell Alliance Global Immigration Inc. founded by Richard and Heather Bell, is now a full service law firm in Vancouver, BC. Bell Alliance provides legal and notary services. They are renowned however for their immigration law practice. Specifically, Heather Bell comes highly recommended by her clients as someone who tirelessly works for clients to ensure a favorable outcome for their immigration situation. Heather is not an immigration lawyer but is a knowledgeable and respected immigration consultant; a member of good standing with ICCRC. Clients of Bell Alliance like their professional, polite, and prompt immigration consultant services. Heather is also highly knowledgeable in immigration law. She holds over five years’ experience as a Vancouver immigration consultant. Heather Bell is an individual with her roots in Vancouver, BC yet boasting vast international working experience and a passion to help newcomers begin their life in Canada. This is exemplified with her former role as a work experience coordinator for a Canadian language school. She values relationships and experiences found with travelling. This provides exposure to varying cultures and displays an ability for relate-ability.As someone who have studied abroad, Heather Bell, understands the struggles and stresses that Canadian immigrants may experience moving and adjusting to a new country; she hopes her experience will help clients with Canadian immigration law concerns. If you require a Vancouver immigration lawyer, give Bell Alliance a call.
Address: 1367 W Broadway #201, Vancouver, BC V6H 4A7
- CIP: A highly reputed and professional immigration consultant in Vancouver that provides fixed rate options. Likely one of your best choices for immigration consultant in Vancouver if you prefer to avoid working with an immigration lawyer. Knowledgeable and professional services delivered from an experienced and diverse team of immigration consultants. (They can cover most spectrum of immigration services.)
URL: Canada Immigration Partners
Address: 708 – 1155 West Pender Street Vancouver, BC V6E 2P4
As always, if you have any suggestions, recommendations or feedback regarding our selection of the top five immigration lawyers in Vancouver, please leave a comment bellow. We hope to have accurately found and listed the top five immigration law firms in Vancouver. Immigration law is one complicated field that can be overwhelming to the unfamiliar hence it can be very beneficial to hire an immigration lawyer or immigration consultant with years of experience who would be able to guide you through the information you need to know. Even self reach can be complicated where immigration is concerned as there are many paths to PR, Citizenship, or Visas. It’s ideal to get an immigration lawyer and make immigrating a little easier with their experience in immigration law.
Disclaimer: We have worked tirelessly over days to find our list of the best immigration lawyers in Vancouver. We done this in the best interest of the reader to ensure the accuracy of the content present however no warranties are made to the content. The information is presented as the opinion of the editor for educational purposes and available as-is. The writer of this article has no formal legal experience and no aspect of this article should be considered as legal advice.
About VancityAsks content: The content presented here on VancityAsks is not sponsored to minimize bias and truly written in the best interest of the readers. Businesses cannot hassle/bribe their clients to vote for them neither can they purchase their rankings. We genuinely wish to find the best of Vancouver and highlight businesses that portray excellence in their field. Depending on the category of the content, we look for value, customer service professionalism, results and experience, or a combination of these factors. We utilize local recommendations, fact-checking extensively, and editorial opinions. The hope is to help consumers like yourself choose the best option (experiential and economically). We hope to save you time and get you the results you want.
Nice picks. I would also recommend Sterling Immigration and Vancouver Visas as being very knowledgeable consultants.
Do not use Mona Chan, Law and Associates. She cheated almost $5000 out of my son’s real estate purchase by using fabricated statements of Accounts and non-existent disbursements. I have already filed a small claim court case against her and her firm.
Thanks for sharing your experience Christine. We have not listed in Mona Chan on this list neither have we done any due diligence there. I have approved your comment as it may seem useful for others reading on.